Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Who let the bitch out?

Dear diary,

A man may look at another man from a fitness perspective, a level he’d aspire to achieve, but the centre of his focus lies largely in checking out women. Women on the other hand do check out men, but the centre of their focus lies largely in checking out women too! Unexplainable.

What about women brings out this strange behaviour I’m still trying to understand? If the women walking in front of you is well groomed, a size 6 or below, you almost want to hide her in an Abaya or lock her up inside. In my case want to throw a sack over her head and beat her blue for existing.

The feeling is rarely inspirational and is always drowned by first reactions of ‘bitch’ or ‘slut’. What’s worse is watching a size 4 with a new born in a stroller who makes it look like she’s just delivered, walked out of the maternity ward into the mall way, in her Gucci or Cavalli (from before the delivery), with hair all done up, the right make up, shoes and handbag, doing the ‘wicked mamma’ routine, just makes me cringe. I want to stuff a finger down my throat and puke in her general direction. The ones that I see on my evening jog, running faster than me and with a stroller in tow, I just want to trip and then run over.
It is my personal belief that if you have a body like that, the toddler aint yours. You’re either the mistress who is forced into strolling for other pay offs or a nanny hired from ‘make them look bad’ agency. I’m not falling for that shit!

No comments:

Post a Comment