Monday, April 15, 2013

PETA KILLS

This morning I came across an article which not just enraged me, but it's become a struggle to keep my insides from sprawling all over the floor.

I'd like to give every news worthy of printing the benefit of doubt, but when it has been supported by government visits and pictures, I’d beg for someone to come forward and please tell us all otherwise.

Some argue that it’s best to put an end to an absolutely healthy abandoned animal’s life, rather then leaving it out on the street to die, fending for itself.
Then, I’d say the same should be true for all human beings who are homeless, beggars etc

If PETA strongly believes in this philosophy than they should openly come out and say exactly that instead of lying to owners about finding a shelter! At least I feel less guilty if somebody else kills a life I chose to take care of and selfishly abandoned. The guilt reduces somehow, right?!!!

It has been revealed that PETA has killed over 30,000 dogs, cats, rabbits and other domestic animals who were entrusted to PETA by families in hope of rehoming their TOYS.

No comments:

Post a Comment