Sunday, April 11, 2010

The thing is..

They say don't judge a book by its cover.. But I always do, cause I think it's like chemistry u know..the attraction makes you want to hold it, look at it closer, turn it over, get with the feel, you know what I'm sayin? But we're not gonna talk about chemistry here. This aint even bout books, hell I don't care what you wanna turn over man! What this is about is judging!

People aren't always what they seem to be. Almost never are. But for those of you who can tell a person ‘just like that’, go read a book or something. Me for e.g. people often misjudge me for an extrovert, which I'm not. Yeah, get me in a room with a few people I know and I'll do a little jig at my expense. But get me in a room with a few more people, strange ones, and I won't be the one initiating any conversation. I'll never be the one to come up and say hi. I'll probably attend that cute boy's kids baptism but even yrs later will not be able to tell him I ever had a crush on him. Pay me a compliment and I'll give you 10 reasons on why and how I look fat!

It’s taken me yrs of practice to earn the title of a petulant bitch. Ask my husband, for years now, I've used hair strands from various parts of his body, while performing Voodoo. But if anyone else, so much as hurts a strand on my people, I wouldn't think twice before throwing you in the cauldron for the part which says ‘..sacrifice the blood of a goat’. But I can never stand up for myself??! I just become a rug and lie there like a vegetable while people dig their heals deeper. Just once I'd like to say “u did me wrong asshole! And may your nether regions be infested with lice!”
I anger but gust-th at the wrong furnace mostly!

Just cause I flirt does not mean “I want you. I need you. Oh baby. Oh baby." Or maybe, just this one odd time. Just cause you made me blush, does not make this THAT odd time. Sometimes I wanna run away from all things, I think, are problems, but, that doesn't mean I inspire to be Forest Gump. You don't matter scumbag, but I want you to know, that thing u said about me the other day..not true!! Why would you say something like that?!
I'm deeply emotional and if there's something I have in abundance it’s fat and tears. Too bad Jesus didn't talk about sharing either!

Yes, so I expect a lot but I'm also willing to swim the English Channel with you. “You personally not upto it? Ok, that's fine then.” You know you can count on me even on a rainy day, but if you don't wanna get wet for me then that will hurt and it may cause tears, in abundance (we've discussed this one before!) I look like a big girl but, have a heart that bleeds. Easily. So don't be judging!

No comments:

Post a Comment