Thursday, April 15, 2010

IPL does not equal to love

What is with men and the four letter word?! No, not the one they would ideally like the universe to oscillate on, but the other one, which always gets their axis up in tangles.
L-O-V-E and not in the ‘IPL’ or ‘Man U v/s Chelsea’ way but the kind that involves smelling the flowers, feeling the dew drops, creating rainbows kind of way.

Why is it that every time I ask my husband to say something romantic, in that one minute of involuntary deafening silence, I can most definitely here him wishing for capitol punishment instead! Comm’on guys how hard can it be, it’s not like we expect poetry out of you, if even..
Roses are red…
Violets are blue…
I love you….
and that’s even when you smell like poo..

Se, how hard?! I think it’s just made into a bigger challenge than it actually is.

and just for the record:

Definition of a gift: If you've only just noticed the dress I’m standing at the counter to pay for already, it does not classify as a gift from you!
btw a single ticket to a far of destination, also does not classify as a birthday gift

Definition of quality time together does not equate to holding me down during long hours spent watching IPL, just so that I don’t switch the TV off and hide the remote!

Definition of an exercise does not equate to trips made to the refrigerator for beers

Definition of a Martyr: it’s ok if you tell me I’m looking fat don’t have to run and hide under the lowest piece of furniture, I’ll drag your ass out and light it on fire anyway. But atleast you’ll die an honest man!

No comments:

Post a Comment