Saturday, June 29, 2013

I'm Gonna Hug



No matter how many times I watch this, the same warm fuzzy feeling remains, instantly I want to reach out across signals and oceans to the near and those afar and plant one.

This is me, and I feel a warm hug, not a profiled one arm pretentious one, but a spherical both arms crushed around, with a slight side to side swing or a delightful squeal thrown in sometimes, comes closest to peeing in your pants on a cold rainy day - when you can feel the warmth oozing out from within!

I don’t believe in hugging strangers or anybody that I can’t throw myself at. A hug is intimate. If there be any gap for an iota of awkwardness to breeze in between bodies, I’d shake your hand instead.

So I’m gonna hug, ooh hoo, I’m gonna hug….

No comments:

Post a Comment