Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Liza

I often wondered, what does she do when I'm not around? Is she glad that I’m not around smothering her with kisses, or is she happier ‘finding me’ every once in two hours.

Am I the one between us that needs to cuddle?

So, after inputs from my house help on what she does when left alone, I decided to shoot a video. Putting it together was fun yet difficult because I wasn’t really gone! I had to physically shoot this by ignoring her for long periods of time and over nights, to see how she entertains herself. 
Sometimes she'd carry on doing her thing, pretending like I don't exist, but sometimes, right in the middle of an intense scene, she'd run off, fetch her ball, wagging her tail to 'let's play!' 


So here’s a story about a pup, waiting for her playmate to return. What seems like a never ending night eventually has a happy ending of course - Presenting Liza, shaky camera movements and bad lighting at times :)


No comments:

Post a Comment