Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mukhtasar - Official Song - Teri Meri Kahaani (Exclusive)



Is it just me or is Priyanka Chopra running out of expressions? After watching this video I swapped channels, saw a song from Anjaana Anjaani then Gun Guna Re from Agneepath. It’s like she’s only changed costumes and one video can easily be mistaken for the other. The bitting of lips, raising eyebrow, frowning then jumping around like a bunny on dope, tucking chin in, pushing shoulders out smiling again, biting of lips, raising eyebrow, frowning……she’s on loop man! Where did Meghna of Fashion get lost after promising potential?
And Shahid Kapoor - watch the first line “oh no! humare beech who nahin hona chahiye…..” and if I was to ask you to guess which film it could it be, except Jab We Met as an option I know I’d get a list.
Bad acting is forgivable but being repetitive? C’mmon Mr. Director you know they can do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment